Monday, August 31, 2009

Bridesmaids as Guerrilla Warriors

Lately I've been busy getting the kids ready for school year, adjusting to the early mornings of my teens and getting ready for my youngest to start first grade this week. I haven't had much time to read but I started reading The Bridesmaid's Guerrilla Handbook; by Sarah Stein and Lucy Talbot because I have been asked to be a bridesmaid for a friend. I've been one before but I have never had a clue what I am supposed to do, thought I should try to do it right for once.

So far it seems a fast, fun read with a good blend of seriousness and humor. I am enjoying it in those spare moments I manage to string together for reading. There is a great idea for putting together a kit for the wedding day with all sorts of odds and ends one might need to get through the day and get the bride through the day. I am about to start chapter 5; "The Bridal Shower" and I am hoping it will really spell out what the bride will be expecting from me.

I've still been drinking and loving the teas I ordered from adagio.com and I created a couple of new ones that I was able to order this morning. As soon as I try them I will be posting to let you know if they are any good.

~gargirl

No comments:

Post a Comment