Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Little Gods

Little Gods is a short story by Tim Pratt and I wanted to mention it here because it is excellent, just outstanding and wonderful. When I say it is short, I mean it. The story is 14 pages long but what the author accomplishes in 14 pages is amazing. I cried, I laughed and I wanted to hold my dear ones close and never let go... all in 14 pages.

You can find this tale in a collection of the author's short stories called; Little Gods; by Tim Pratt, http://www.amazon.com/Little-Gods-Tim-Pratt/dp/0809556863/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1250692282&sr=1-1 and I reccomend the introduction as well it is also very good. I didn't get much further than the title story yet, my main effort has been on Dracula, the quaint writing has bogged me down a bit near the end, but I will finish it and post my impressions.

No tea this morning yet, it is so hot and sticky out I am drinking a coke.

No comments:

Post a Comment